General Information about U.S. Based Returns
At Bakline, we care very much about customer satisfaction. While we make every effort to provide you with the right product, we understand that certain circumstances may require returns, refunds, or exchanges. If you need to return or exchange an item based on the guidelines below, we will gladly make it happen and cover the return shipping if you are in the contiguous 48 U.S. States.
Merchandise can be returned for an exchange or full refund for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, or undamaged (unless the item was damaged upon receipt) in order to receive a refund, store credit, or exchange. Bakline will pay for your return shipping label.
Your return will be processed within 4 business days of being received at our facilities, and refunds will be issued based in the form and amount of the original purchase. Once the return is processed, you will receive an email notification. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
General Information about International Returns
At the present time, we only have a formal process for U.S. based returns. This does not mean we are not willing to work with you if you are an international customer. It just means you will receive a more personal interaction with our wonderful support staff to find a solution for you!
To start this process, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll find a solution that works for everyone.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the original purchase.
- You cannot hand deliver your return. All returns must be mailed.
- We cannot accept C.O.Ds. You must use the prepaid label provided to you by Bakline.
- Verify the return address (your address) that is printed on the label. By default, your return label will use the address the item was shipped to.
- All refunds will be credited to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. Please confirm we have the item you are looking for. If we don't have it, a refund will be issued.
- Exchanges can be made for the same item or redeemed as store credit for any other item.
- If we receive an item and find it has violated the above guidelines, your request will not be processed. We will ship back your item, and you will forfeit the right to return or exchange the product, regardless of the number of days from the shipping date.
- If you are confident that your item is suitable for a return based on all of the information above this line, please continue the return process by completing the following steps. If you are an international customer (Non U.S.) please refer to the "GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL RETURNS" section above.
- Email email@example.com to initiate the return process. Your email should state whether you are looking for a refund or for an exchange. If it is for an exchange, we must verify that the desired size is available. Once we have collected the necessary information, we will email you a return UPS shipping label.
- Put your item in a protective bag. Ideally, you should use the clear plastic bag in which the item arrived. You may use something of equivalent quality if you have thrown this out. Place the bag into a box or bag suitable for shipping.
- Put your prepaid shipping label emailed to you onto your box or shipping bag and bring it to any UPS Store location. You can find locations by going to ups.com/dropoff. Please be sure to bring a valid government-issued photo ID when shipping as this is a UPS requirement.