Bakline Independent Field Sales Rep Application
TYPE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- Retail Focus: Retail reps should have an interest in getting our brand into the physical shelf spaces of their territory by either using existing buyer contacts or through proactive out reach to locations that fit the Bakline brand.
- Club/Tournament Focus: Club reps will push design services, custom team merchandise, to clubs and tournament administrators as well as reach out to tournament vendors who may be willing to carry our product lines.
- Increase Bakline's presence in their market place (as determined by TYPE OF REPRESENTATIVE SECTION) with measurable results by aggressively seeking new opportunities for partners
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with those customers
- Inform Bakline lead staff of new sales opportunities
- Generate and submit bids for customers as requested
- Develop sales and expansion strategies
- Act as the face of Bakline in the field and represent the company at various tournaments, rugby games and/or tradeshows depending on representative type.
- Produce a monthly sales report and future action plan
- Communicate bi-weekly with Bakline lead staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer service oriented
- A passion for spreading rugby
- A self-starter with a solid sense of judgement
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to plan and deliver results consistently
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
- Energetic, personable and good-humored
- General computer knowledge, including google docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Reside in a central location within the territory assigned
- Ability to work weekends when appropriate
- Previous sales and account management is a huge plus
- Existing relationships to retail buyers or clubs in your area a huge plus
- Primarily Commission off of completed sales
- Possible opportunities for one-off hourly projects
- NOTE: This is not a position for employment. All positions we are currently seeking are for independent contractor sales representatives. As such this position does NOT provide health benefits, retirement plans or anything that would misconstrue the position to be an offer of employment. It is common and expected through not required that reps maintain other sources of income.